So today is the last day of sch before study break begins next week. I haven been really eating well, sleeping well. I miss ut on alot of imp things in life, not that studies is not imp, but generally, time of my own. So today, i thought of doing something diff. I went to Myraree and ate some indian food, Nasi brayani wif half chicken, and did late nite groceries shopping. Bought myself a new mobile phone as well, so ppl can call my spore line,u know, keep track wif my spore friends. So anyway.. after shopping, i went to rent two DVDs, one of it is "the family guy" and "Red planet". I sat myself through two movie marathon. Drinking wine and eating chilli mussles at teh same time. It was fun. Was laughing loudly in my rm at first for the 1st movie, and tireness soon took over when the 2nd flim began...
Anyway, when both show finished, i decidd to take a bath, a really long warm bath. So warm it hurts.. hehehe... Which is really gd, esp when the nite is so cold. I was really sleepy, really... even the hot water cant wake me up. And yes, i ve done it again. I didnt know wat i was doing, my mind went bank, and i started pouring shampoo all over my face... yucks... Had a hard time cleaning it off, coz its moisturing effect.. soapy...
If u think my embarassment stops there, think again... after i wiped myself dry, i wore my shorts front facing back, and that stupid t shirt inside out.. quickly change when i m bk in my rm.. no one saw i presume, its 3am naw anyway.. After doing so mani silly things, i am wide awake.
Come to think of it, i have worked 20hrs from thurs through fri... wow... if i dun sleep soon.. god know wat other things will go wrong... ok.. thats it.. i m going to bed. Wake me up, when sept ends... kidding,.. was frm a song.. yawn... nite nite..
No comments:
Post a Comment