Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I m still alive.. barely..

I have not update this blog for ages... Why? I know lazy is not what some ppl will accept for an answer. So i ll ve to fill up the blanks...

Sleeping, Eating, Watching dvds, downloading mp3, playing ps2...

Beside these, i m really busy with my projects. The holidays are here in less than a month, and i have 3 more projects in PLC programing.. Two more presentations and two more test! PICTURE THAT!! in less than a month, and its only one unit!! send shivers down my spine... Ooooooouuuuuuwwwwweeeee..... ... .. So let me see... yes.. Another one more project and report coming up in myProcess Engrg, and 2 more presentations, before exam on the 10th of june...

And i just found out something about myself... i think i am obssessed wif cars... I mean, i m crazy. These few nites, i ve been up late. Not worrying bout wat i should worry, but on the web, searching for cars. There are so many cars... so little time... Its amazing how the cars are differen from those in spore. U can buy a 93 Toyota MR2 for 10k, a 96 skyline for 16k, and a 180sx for 11k. I mean, these are exotic sports car, not commonly seen in spore... I own a stupid 12 yrs old toyota corolla in singapore, and it cost me 34k. (not my $, my dad's... hehe... getting too worked up) so you know wat 34k can buy u in WA?? u can get a new Hyundai Tuscani 2700cc V6. A New Volkwagens Beetle cost only 25k, a mini cooper cost 29k! Its so interesting.. and yes, i am putting my hyundai up for sales.. Planning to get a 180sx next sememster.. turbo with blow off valve..

Given a choice to choose between a really hot babe, and a really cool car.. i ll choose the latter.. No doubt. I just realised too, that the numbers and figures of the specifications of the car can really grab my attention. Like the century sprint, the horsepower and torque... even things like the petrol consumtion.. And safety features too.

But back to reality... I ll ve to deal wit all my workload. I was invited to represent the uni for the inter-uni badminton game this fri. But i had to turn it down.. Deep down, i know i am not gd enough.. There are so many pro out there, esp UWA and curtin... we dont have a chance.. Or rather, i dun stand a chance. So its better to watch ... for those of u interested, its at UWA this fri at 12pm!



A picture of 180sx..

No comments: