Ok.. By now, it's pretty obvious that the entire Feb postings are
all about my dear Eve..
It's because, Feb is the month we got together..
And time flies... Fast!
March is just marching in...
What can i say, i have fallen head over heel in love with this girl.
This girl.. She's a special one...
For our coming 1st mth anniversary, she has gotten me a retreat to
Batam View Hotel in Batam and Village hotel stay in Spore..
I felt pampered...
She has gone to great pain to give me a surprise on the 2nd night in
a posh hotel. And i have no idea, right till the last minute when i enter
the carpark to know where we are spending our 2nd night...
Most importantly, i felt her sincerity
I felt Love!
Haven got this feeling in a long long time.
I really appreciate all the little things that you did for me!
This girl.. I will not let go!
No comments:
Post a Comment